Monday, August 04, 2008

200th Post

Every now and then I see someone that I haven’t seen in a while and he/she will tell me something along the lines of – “I love the blog, I read it all of the time.” These comments make me so happy because it makes me feel like I am blogging with purpose, to keep our friends and family informed about the goings on of our lives. While that, and keeping the blog as an online journal for the boys, has always been the purpose, I often wonder who is actually reading. The counter tells me that the page is getting viewed, but I don’t check it very often. There are a handful of you who leave comments (which I so appreciate), and that is really my gauge as to who it out there no the other side of the computer. All of this is to say … thank you for reading.

No comments: