We have officially made the switch from Comcast to AT&T Uverse, which also means we had to update our email addresses (this reason alone delayed the switch for months!), effective immediately. I know you want to stay in touch with us, so take a minute to update your address book. Mass email reminder to follow.
Anne's new email: texasmoores @ att . net
Doug's new email: drmoore71 @ att . net
(obviously no spaces -- I included spaces above to avoid spam)
p.s. Doug is beyond excited about the clarity of our new cable service!
10 years ago




2 comments:
That is too funny. Did you get my email today about how I always have to think about which of your four former and current email addresses to use for you? Make that five!
Let me know how you like the Uverse. They keep trying to convert us, I swear someone comes to our house at least twice a month to convert us.
Post a Comment