It is with excitement and a twinge of sadness that I wish you, my sweet baby boy, a happy first birthday. You are growing up so fast and I wish I could freeze time to more fully enjoy each moment of your babyhood. It seems like yesterday that we were eagerly anticpating your birth and wondering what changes it would bring to our family and now I can hardly remember what life was like before you were here.
You are such a happy, smiley baby and each day watching you learn, laugh and grow is pure joy. Each passing day is more wonderful than the last and it is such fun watching your personality develop. I can already see that your are a smart, corageous, strong, funny and extremely lovable little boy. You have a devious side too and I particularly like it when you laugh because you know you are being naughty!
You are already so indepedent -- wanting to feed yourself, climb in/on everything, holding your own cup, etc. and as you learn to walk I can see that my sweet baby is literally walking into his boyhood.
I so look forward to continuing to watch you learn and grow and witnessing the excitement that comes with watching a child discover something new for the first time. Being your mother is a gift - thank you for that privilege. I love you, sweet "baby" Tyler! Happy Birthday, baby!
10 years ago




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tyler! We're sorry we can't celebrate your 1st birthday with you.
Post a Comment