Sunday, March 02, 2008

Tyler's Storybook Birthday Party

Tyler had so much fun at his first birthday party! He loved playing with the big kids, eating birthday cake, opening presents and getting lots of special attention from all of the guests. Here are some photo highlights:

Tyler's Birthday Party Invite (web safe version)


Tyler's Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Cake






The cupcakes mirrored the book ... on the first day the caterpillar ate One Apple, then Two Pears, Three Plums, Four Strawberries and Five Oranges! Note - these cupcakes were the most divine cupcakes I have EVER tasted! Strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. As Andrew would say, That's Tasty!



Check out Tyler's dinosaur shorts!


Olivia loved giving Tyler hugs


What's all the fuss about???


Tyler reaching out to touch his candle ... this photo was right before he started to cry because he actually touched the wax. Whoops!


Score! Hot wax? What hot wax?














I love, love, love this photo of Tyler. I captured him in a very playful mood!




All clean!


Tyler opened the first present and then he let Andrew open the rest. He was a real charmer all night. I can't believe that my baby is 1!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Awesome pictures! I love, love, love the cake!