Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gobbles

Andrew is fascinated by goggles, aka, gobbles and he wants to wear them all the time. Against my better judgement I let him ride his bike to the pool on Monday with his gobbles on. He now knows that gobbles are for the pool and bath tub only and he insists on wearing them in the tub. Tonight during his bath he declared that Tyler needed a pair of gobbles too. What a sweet brother!

Andrew loves going to the pool, but he lacks the confidence he had after his swim lessons so we are going to sign him back up for a refreshed course to get him acclimated to the pool again.

How cute is this? Andrew biked nearly .5 mile to get to the pool all by himself with his helmet and gobbles on ... and his rings on his handlebars!






One of Tyler just for fun ... I was playing with the depth of field

1 comment:

Matt said...

now that is too cute! I absolutely love that 2nd photo!! That could totally be a stock photo.